Sunday, June 03, 2007

sunshine and blue skies, baby.

so...after re-reading my post below. i apologize to anyone who actually read it. i realize that i'm a complete nerd. and i accept that. with open arms, actually.

June 15th is my last day to be employeed at Francesca's Collections. I have to admit, I'll miss the discount and the good times that were had with fellow employees. But that's all.

I got accepted into the UCA MAT program...so I guess I really am going to be a high school teacher, yay! Maybe I'm on the road to be a school counselor like I wanted to when I was younger after all...

a few things i've really been loving lately:
-andrew bird.
-cheesecake.
-perfumeria gal lip balm (strawberry).
-m.ward.
-sally hansen natural shine instant nail finish.
-genesis.
-the moon.
-grapette.
-motown.
-sunshine and blue skies, baby.


i guess that's enough for now.

7 comments:

Brian said...

Congrats! Education is the way to go, it's what all the cool kids are doing these days.

Brian said...

Sadly no, I will not be making it to Pocola :(

A good friend from Missouri is getting married that Saturday, the jerk.

Anonymous said...

you love the moon and sunshine. that's balance. yin and yang.

Christopher said...

My wife will be very sad when your time is up at Francesca's.

taylorius said...

andrew bird, nice. what's your favorite of his?

ps. the moon should be waaay higher on that list. oh wait, you probably haven't been backroading lately is why.

Sammy said...

my aunt is a school counselor, she absolutely loves it.

thispresentsojourn said...

mm,
andrew bird
cheesecake
m. ward
genesis
the moon

these are enjoyable things for me. if only i knew what the other things were. or, if i were a female, perhaps.

i have recieved word of your coming south dear leah. plleease do it.